Blog & Buzz
We, the board of ICON7 are humbled and awed to have been a part of your experience. We want to thank our sponsors, speakers, workshop leaders, volunteers, and attendees for making it so much fun—and yes, we’ll say it—for that little bit of magic that was created and felt by all. Stay tuned for our ICON7 survey, photo collection and more. In the meantime, check out attendee photos and blog recaps on our facebook page.
We can’t wait to see you. Down load a mini schedule for your smartphone...
...and don’t forget to share the fun:
• tag your facebook photos with ICON-the illustrationconference
• use #iconsketchbook on twitter and instagram to share photos of sketches you’ve made at the
conference at the end of each day.
• use #iCON7 to share general photos on instagram and twitter
$300 PER DAY. FRIDAY OR SATURDAY.
25+ speakers per day!
Thursday is not available.
Register at the conference for the day rate.
All levels welcome. Depending on the turnout we will split into teams of approximately 7. Pop-up goals, no goalies, no offsides, no slide tackling. Competitive sure, but we want it to be a fun, relaxing, and chill affair.
Jaime, the VP of Operations for ICON 7, is an award-winning illustrator and an instructor at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). Recent illustration projects for children’s books, magazines, newspapers, and ad campaigns include work for United Airlines, Random House, The American Red Cross, Scholastic, Clarion Books and L.A. Weekly.
1) It’s down to the wire. Register for ICON7 by Saturday June 9th to guarantee your seat at the Main Stage for over 50 presenters. Walk-ins welcome based on availability.
2) Register for add-on workshops to max out your ICON7 experience.
3) Book your room at the Renaissance. The group rate is sold out, but rooms are still available here.
Yes, that's right. Moon Hooch is playing at ICON7.
ICON executive director Mark Heflin is the Director of American Illustration and American Photography (AI-AP), the leading juried annuals of contemporary commercial and fine art illustration and photography. Founded in 1982, the AI-AP annuals are the premier showcase for illustration work.
Mark has attended every ICON conference since 1999 as an attendee, sponsor or board member and has served as the executive director since 2008.